About Me

Friday, August 5, 2011 Posted by Sudarsan

You are very welcome to my blog!


Hello! I refer to myself as "Sudarsan". I am 27 years young and I'm from Penamakuru a small village near Vijayawada and have lived here all my life. I am living on the land that my Grandfather used to have working as a farmer for more then 70 years.

 I’m a Developer at GapVak Technologies Pvt.Ltd Vijayawada. I’m a post graduate of ICFAI University, major Distributed Applications and Web Development.

I’ve been working as a (web) developer and faculty for both business and academia. In this blog I try to write about (design and implementation) problems I face in my projects.

I have 5 years of experience in IT industry,  and good knowledge in J2EE Technologies and plays the role of Technical Developer in current organization. My Role includes multiple responsibilities, Developing and Designing Web Applications using J2EE technologies,  involving Design Patterns and  implementing applications with Model/View/Controller (MVC) pattern using Spring MVC, JAVA, Servlets,  JSP , JavaScript, AJAX, XML and jQuery etc.

The main motto behind writing this blog is "To enable students and individuals worldwide achieve greater success by providing knowledge, skills, solutions and services through efforts and technology".

Disclaimer


All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. http://javacircuit.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.

Source Code License


Unless otherwise stated, all source code released on this blog is under the Apache Software License 2.0.
Labels:
  1. Hi Sir,

    This is Mahesh from Penamakuru (26 years) living at Vijayawada Cell no: 9494763630

    you are so great sir, we will appreciated you.

    All the best.

  2. Thanks for your comment !! Keep in touch

Post a Comment